The female hexagon cassette head hydraulic torque wrench with output torque capacities up to 6037 Nm.
Manufactured from high grade aluminium, provides direct in-line reaction and a minimal radius clearance for easy fitment in confined spaces.
The user friendly design of the tool simply requires the operator to withdraw/insert a single pin to change the ratchet head.
Ratchet heads are available in all standard metric sizes from 36 to 80 mm with low cost hexagon reducer bushes also available.
Uni-Swivel quick release couplers are fitted as standard, enabling easy positioning of the hydraulic hoses.
Hydraulic torque wrench set features
- Compact, lightweight, aluminium drive unit
- Accurate to +/- 3% with standard torque chart supplied
- Low profile design for limited access applications
- Minimum radius cassette head for fitment in confined spaces
- Easily assembled to selected ratchet head
- Powerful with low clearance design
- Suitable for continuous operation at maximum pressure
Max. 700 bar.