Our hydraulic torque wrenches are designed to handle the toughest bolting jobs accurately and quickly.
Providing a torque accuracy of +/- 3%.
The internal reaction arm spline allows the operator to easily position the tool and, if necessary, react directly off the tool body in very confined access applications.
An easily reversible high grade alloy steel square drive enabling the operator to quickly switch from tightening to loosening applications.
Uni-Swivel quick release couplers are fitted as standard to all models enabling easy positioning of the hydraulic hoses away from any possible “pinch points”.
Optional allen hex drives are available along with a comprehensive range of high quality torque wrench sockets.
- Accurate to +/- 3% with calibration chart supplied
- Multi-purpose reaction foot with safety lock feature
- Reversible square drive for tightening and loosening applications
- Suitable for continuous operation at maximum pressure
- Compact, lightweight, aluminium construction
- Internal reaction arm spline